Fees and Insurance
Please contact me to inquire about my fees. Payments can be made by check, cash, or credit card and is expected at the time of the session.
I am an out of network provider and do not participate in any insurance plans. Many plans reimburse a portion of the fee for out of network mental health services. To inquire about your mental health benefits, you can call the telephone number on the back of your insurance ID card.
Here are some questions to ask the Mental or Behavioral Division of your insurance plan:
- May I see an out of network mental health provider? If yes, then ask the following:
- Do I need a pre authorization form from the insurance company or my primary care provider?
- What is my deductible, and have I met it yet?
- How many mental health sessions per calendar year am I entitled to?
- How much does my plan cover for out of network mental health services?
- How do I receive reimbursement for therapy with an out of network provider?
- What is the amount covered per session?
Each month I will provide you with a statement that can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement.